Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I’ve Got To Get Better At This!


My Opinion on Sports had a birthday last month and I failed to acknowledge it. Yes, I admit that I am absent minded from time to time but this little website/blog is my baby and I’m pretty sure that this is the second year in a row I’ve overlooked the anniversary date.

Since its inception in April of 2005 My Opinion on Sports has attracted over 81,500 visits with 136,300 plus page views. We’ve also branched out into some sport specific sites with Bases Loaded covering MLB, NonStop NASCAR, 4th and Inches covering the NFL, The BCS Mess covering college football and The March to Madness which covers college basketball.

Thank you to everyone who reads the site, leaves comments and participates on the message boards sharing your opinions on sports.