Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Working to Build the Perfect Sports Community

Hi, I’m Matt and I’m crazy about football. It doesn’t matter what level of football either. If the put on pads and a helmet than I am a fan. I also follow basketball and baseball intently and have a slight lean towards college teams over the pro game. By the way, I love talking sports.

That’s me and I know that there are thousands of people out there just like me. You love talking sports and have an opinion and My Opinion on Sports provides you the platform to share it. We don’t have an agenda and we’re not going to bribe you with prizes and referral bonuses. What we will do is share a passion for all things athletic and engage you in intelligent conversation. So give us a try. It’s all free and all fun!

Leave your comments on any of the opinions posted here on the site or start your own conversations in the forum.

Also you’ll want to make sure to check out our NFL Playoffs Picks Contest.