Saturday, December 22, 2007

Free Moola!


If you are into addicting websites then you have to check this one out. I’ve been playing at Moola.com for about a month, since I saw it on another blog on Blog Explosion. I’ve not built up a lot of money in my account just yet but it is growing every day.

Basically all you have to do is play the games online against other Moola members. The more you win the higher up the ladder you can move. Obviously the higher up you are able to move the more money you are able to win.

Another way you can win money is by using their search engine. When you type in a search you are eligible to win an opportunity to spin the wheel. What ever amount the wheel stops on is the amount you win. So far I’ve received a free spin at least once every time I’ve used the search engine.

Moola.com is a free site that is both useful and entertaining but you can only join by the invitation of a member. Well, here is your invite! Just click on the link and then follow the instructions. Obviously I stand to gain by you signing up because of their outstanding referral program but, hey, if you sign up you can take advantage of it also. Before you know it you’ll be on your way to building up free moola!