Thursday, October 04, 2007

BlogPoll Week 7 - Does Anyone Know Who Should Be in the Top 10?

I have a serious problem with the teams ranking in the AP Top 10, the USA Top 10 and even BlogPoll Top 10, in which I am a voter. When I look and see teams like South Florida and Kentucky I shake my head but what really bothers me is that I can’t come up with a valid reason as to why they shouldn’t be there or why another team should be ahead or them.

With the exception of Oklahoma this week’s BlogPoll includes the same names as the AP’s top 10 we just have a few of them in different locations. The bloggers gave the Oregon Ducks the #10 spot in place of the Oklahoma Sooners. While I agree that the Sooners don’t deserve the #10 spot I also don’t think that the Ducks do either. I would give it to South Carolina or Georgia over either of them.

The college football world is upside down and I know that I’m not the only one trying to figure it all out. I blame it all on Appalachian State! Their upset over Michigan set the forces in motion for the strangest season in quite a while, possibly ever. How else could you explain South Florida at #5?

This Week's BlogPoll
How I Voted