Thursday, September 13, 2007

College Football Week Three Preview

College Football’s third weekend kicks off tonight with #4 West Virginia traveling to Maryland and TCU visiting Air Force and tomorrow night the Oklahoma State Cowboys travel to Troy but its still Saturday that we long for. Here’s a quick glimpse of what to look forward to and expect.

Game of the Week: Ohio State @ Washington - The consensus is to go with USC/Nebraska but I don’t really see this being much of a game. I could be wrong and hope that I am but I just don’t see the Huskers being on the same level as the Trojans yet.

Instead I’m turning my attention to the Big 10 where this could be a shakeup year for the conference. The talent level has increased at Washington and while they haven’t yet ascended to the level of an Ohio State they are good enough that visiting teams should take notice because they are in for a dogfight.

Complete Preview