Sunday, September 09, 2007

Buster's Best


Last Week’s Picks
Buster:
4-1
Dad: 3-2

Alright I quit picking against the point spread in hopes of trying to not get beat so much by my 11 year old son and he beats me anyway. Because we focused solely on college football last week we devote this week solely to the National Football League.

This Week’s Picks

Miami Dolphins vs. Washington Redskins – It’s a brand new season and anything is possible including a Miami win in the season opener. I’m picking (with my heart) the Dolphins to win while Buster is going with the Redskins.

NY Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys – Who knows what to expect from either of these teams? Dallas is already struggling with injuries and the Giants are a big question mark. Buster and I’ll both take the home team Cowboys.

Chicago Bears vs. San Diego Chargers – The AFC is just so much better than the NFC! Indianapolis proved that Thursday night and I believe the Chargers will continue the trend today. Buster likes the Bears to win.

Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals – Just another of the great week one match-ups! Buster and I agree that the Ravens defense will be too much for the Bengals.

Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers – Both teams are supposedly on the rise but I think the 49ers are ahead of the Arizona curve. Give me San Francisco while Buster likes the Cardinals.