Thursday, August 02, 2007

AllState 400 : Famous Quotable Quotes, Tidbits and everythin else


The Allstate 400 race last weekend was like few others. There was a lot of drama, a lot of things said, and a lot of reaction to those things. Which is great for us, cos that gives me things to write about.

First, the Quotes:

“This one is for everyone in the stands who pull for me and have to take the bull(expletive) from everyone else.” Tony Stewart

“It’s a little late to be concerned about it now, isn’t it?” he asked. “Whatever happens, they can’t take this (trophy) away from me today.” Stewart, when asked about his post-race expletive

“Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. Come get you some of this.” Tony Stewart while he was chasing Kevin Harvick

“Heh heh. That was FUN.” Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (finished 34th) on his radio after an aggressive pass on Tony Stewart on lap 20

“I can tell you what Kasey (Kahne) said to me. I went by him so fast on the outside that it got him loose and made him mad. So he said ‘I figured if I was going, I’d take you with me.’ That’s what he said to me. I guess he’s having a bad day.” Tony Raines (finished 41st) after a lap 39 accident with Kasey Kahne

Complete Story