Thursday, May 10, 2007

Market Your Blog to the Masses

I’ve been blogging for over two years and I can tell you that the greatest joy in staying up late to hammer out a post is knowing that someone is actually reading it. I had to build my initial traffic the hard way by reading and posting on other blogs, a practice I continue today, but I sure wish I had a tool like Zookoda to help me get started.

Now that My Opinion on Sports has turned two I can’t wait to see where this amazing marketing tool will take me. Zookoda is an email marketing application that enables bloggers to send a daily, weekly or monthly summary of their latest blog posts directly into a vistors inbox. The greatest thing is that it’s all free!

Here’s how it works. You simply establish a blog email that will keep your readers informed via email newsletter. Zookoda gives you complete control over all your email marketing. You can build custom subscription forms for your blog or you can just upload your email addresses. Next you can create an email newsletter that includes your latest blog posts then you can schedule recurring broadcasts including a feed refresh to update your email content.

Finally Zookoda provides you with real-time reports that give you a clear view of your email newsletter success by gathering open, bounce, click through and unsubscribe statistics.