Saturday, February 17, 2007

Franchises Available – MLB Blogger Needed

I’m trying to expand the My Opinion on Sports Empire. Okay I realize that it one blog is not an empire but someday it could turn into one and you could be a vital part of that. Here’s the deal, while My Opinion on sports is a general sports blog I would like to start a league specific blog about Major League Baseball.

The problem is that while I have the desire to blog about MLB I really don’t have the time to keep up with another blog so I’m looking for someone to partner with. The advantage to partnering with me is that My Opinion on Sports is already an established blog which already gives us readership, the ability for syndication and connections to advertisers. Caution: While advertising revenue is a possibility your passion for Major League Baseball should be your motivation in order to avoid disappointment.

As the publisher of My Opinion on Baseball you will have the freedom to post as often as you would like and also set the direction of the blog.