Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Buster's Best


Buster got his revenge on me for beating him last week. I done in by the Buccaneers and the Cowboys failing to show up to play, but I’ll bounce back.

Last Week’s Games

Tampa Bay @ New England
Buster picked the Patriots to win and I became a cheerleader for the Buccnaeers. I picked Tampa Bay to cover the 4.5 points they were getting from the Patriots. I was way off! Buster 1-0/Dad 0-1

Kansas City @ NY Giants
Buster picked the Giants to win over the Chiefs and I went with Kansas City. Buster 2-0/Dad 0-2

Denver @ Buffalo
Buster picked the Broncos to win at Buffalo and I picked the Broncos to cover the 9.5 points they were giving to the Bills, they covered by 11. Buster 3-0/Dad 1-2

NY Jets @ Miami
Buster picked the Dolphins whom I accidently said were on a three game losing streak when I meant winning streak. Anyway the streak is now at four but the Jets covered the 8.5 points they were getting from the Dolphins. Just like I said they would. Buster 4-0/Dad 2-2

Dallas @ Washington
Holy Cow did Dallas even show up for this game? Buster picked the Cowboys to win and I picked them to cover the 3 points they were getting from the Redskins. Buster 4-1/Dad 2-3

For the season: Buster 59-21/Dad 37-41-2

This Week’s Game

Fort Worth Bowl

Kansas/Houston
Buster is picking the Jayhawks. I think this is a good match-up for Kansas and I like them to cover the 3 points they are favored by.

Poinsetta Bowl
Navy/Colorado State
Buster is going with Navy and I like Colorado State to cover the 2.5 points they are getting from the Midshipmen.

GMAC Bowl
Toledo/UTEP
Buster likes Toledo but this one is UTEP all the way. I’ll take the Miners to cover the 3 points they are getting.

Dallas Cowboys @ Carolina Panthers
Buster is going with the Panthers and I think the Cowboys may be done. I’ll take the Panthers to cover the 5.5 points they are giving to Dallas.

Tennesse Titans @ Miami Dolphins
Buster is picking the Titans to win. I don’t think they will but I they will cover the 6 points they are getting from the Dolphins.