Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Buster's Best



Another 5-0 week for Buster who is kicking my tail in our picks. One of his rewards for beating Dad this season was to go to the Oklahoma/Oklahoma State football game. You can read about his experience at Buster’s Best.

Last Week’s Games

UCLA @ USC
Buster picked the Trojans and I suspected a close game so I went with the Bruins and the 21.5 points. Here’s a shocker I was wrong! Buster 1-0/Dad 0-1

Middle Tennessee State @ Florida International
Buster picked F.I.U. to win and I really had no idea. I remember that once I was Middle Tennessee state on a playstation game so I picked the Blue Raiders to cover the 7 points they were giving. Buster 2-0/Dad 0-2

West Virginia @ South Florida
I do know about West Virginia Mountainer football and there was no way they weren’t going to cover the 9 points they were giving to South Florida. Buster picked West Virginia as well. Buster 3-0/Dad 1-2

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins
Buster picked my Dolphins again and I got caught up in the excitement of Miami’s new found success and picked Miami to cover the 4 points they were getting from the Bills. Chris Chambers is the Man! Buster 4-0/Dad 2-2

Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants
Buster picked against his Cowboys and won, yet again. I picked Dallas to cover the 3 points they were getting from the Giants and lost, yet again. Buster 5-0/Dad 2-3, another 5-0 week for Buster!

For the season: Buster 51-19/Dad 31-38-1

This Week’s Games

New England @ Buffalo

Buster is going with the Patriots who are a 3 point favorite over the Bills. I really need Buffalo to win this game but loogic says they won’t. I’ll take New England to cover.

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville
Buster likes the Colts to remain undefeated. Indy struggled with the Jaguars in their first meeting but that was a different Jacksonville team. I’ll take the Colts to cover the 7.5 points they are giving.

NY Giants @ Philadelphia
Here is the first of Buster’s two upset specials. He is picking the Eagles to win. I’ll go the other way and take the Giants to win. There is no line on this game.

Miami @ San Diego
Upset special number two for Buster. He is picking the Dolphins to win. Miami is a 13 point underdog. The Dolphins are playing better but this will be a true test of their improvement. I’ll pick Miami to cover the 13 points they are getting from the Chargers.

Kansas City @ Dallas
Buster and I are on other ends of this one as well. Buster is picking the Cowboys to win and I am going to go with the Chiefs to cover the 3 points they are getting from Dallas.

Basketball Update
Buster had his first basketball game of the season on Saturday. He scored four points had four rebounds, two steals and two assists. I forgot the camera so hopefully I’ll remember it this week and be able to update Buster’s photo.