Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Buster's Best



LAST WEEKS RESULTS:
Game 1 Minnesota @ Tulsa – Buster picked the Gophers who won 41 – 10 and I took the 15.5 points that Tulsa was getting. Buster 1-0, Dad 0-1
Game 2 TCU @ OU – Buster picked the Sooners and I took TCU and the 26.5 points. TCU 17 – OU 10. Buster 1-1, Dad 1-1.
Game 3 Miami (Fl) @ Florida State – Buster took Miami and I picked the 3 point underdog Seminoles to win outright. Florida State 10 – Miami 7. Buster 1-2, Dad 2-1.
Game 4 Colorado State @ Colorado – Buster picked the Rams and I said that the Buffs would cover the 7.5 spread. Colorado 31 – Colorado State 28. Buster 1-3, Dad 2-2.
Game 5 Florida International @ Kansas State – Buster picked Kansas State to win and I took the 33 points that Florida International was getting. Kansas State 35 – Florida International 21. Buster 2-3, Dad 3-2.

OVERALL RESULTS: Buster 2-3, Dad 3-2.

THIS WEEK’S PICKS:
Game 1 Tennessee @ Pittsburg – Buster likes the Steelers and I agree. I think Pittsburg covers the 7 point spread.
Game 2 Dallas @ San Diego – Buster likes the Chargers and I agree, again. I think the Chargers cover the 4.5 point spread.
Game 3 Tulsa @ OU – Buster likes his Sooners and I agree yet again. I say this week OU covers the 30.5 point spread in a redemption blow-out.
Game 4 Stanford @ Navy – Buster likes Navy and once again I agree. The Midshipmen are a 3 point dog and I say they win outright.
Game 5 Oklahoma State @ Florida Atlantic – Buster likes the Cowboys and I’m not fully on board here. I’ll take the 14 points that FAU is getting and toss up UPSET WARNING.