Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Buster's Best



Here is how it works. Buster, my son, picks the games straight up and I have to pick against the spread. We keep track all season and at the end if he beats me he gets something special. I still haven't figured out what yet, but thanks for all of your ideas.

GAME 1 - Minnesota @ Tulsa
Buster says that Minnesota will win and I'll take the 15.5 points that Tulsa is getting.
GAME 2 - TCU @ Oklahoma
Buster says that OU wins and I agree, but they won't cover the spread. I'm going to take the 26.5 points that TCU is getting.
GAME 3 - Miami(FL) @ Florida State
Buster says that Miami is going to win and I say that Florida State will win. The Seminoles are a 3 point dog.
Game 4 - Colorado State @ Colorado
Buster says that Colorado State will win and I say that Colorado wins and covers the 7.5 point spread.
Game 5 - Florida International @ Kansas State
Buster says that Kansas State will win and I agree, but they will not cover the spread. I'm going to take the 33 points that Florida International is getting.