Sunday, June 26, 2005

Week Three

Tomorrow starts my third week of travel in a row. I love my job, but man am I getting tired. There is some good news though. A week after I get back from this trip I get to go on vacation. Also, when I get back from this trip I will begin my football preview. We will discuss AFC, NFC, and play-off predictions, then my college football preseason top 25. Man, you can smell it in the air. NFL training camp starts next month and then college shortly after. I can't wait!

Here's the assignment for this week while I am gone. It's the same question as last week, just the other side of the ball. Give us your opinion!

If you were putting together an all-star college football team, who would be your #1 defensive tackle, linebacker, safety and corner?

Have a great week!